Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Use Google+ to Connect with Potential Employers and Promote Your Talents!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Did you know that many potential employers conduct their job searches and research potential applicants online? If youíre not promoting yourself online in a positive manner, you may be missing out on potential job opportunities. Google+ is a great online site that you can use to help promote yourself and connect with others, including potential employers or professional contacts who could help you find a job. In this fun webinar, join Lisa Dabbs as she shares how to begin using Google+ to create an online portfolio that you can use to showcase your strengths, while you connect with others and share resources.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 18, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, Personal Enrichment, Social Media, Workplace
Tags: career, DOL718, Google, Google Plus, Google+, job search, networking, online portfolio, professional contacts

Reviews (9)

+10

A wealthy presentation. Thank you!
+2

fantastic webinar!
Basic Member
+8

Besides the tech difficulties it was a great webinar. I would start around 16 min mark.
+10

Love Goggle Hangout!! Please retake the webinar to take out tech difficulties!
+8

Technical difficulties (over 15 minutes worth) were really distracting to the overall quality of the presentation.
Basic Member
+8

Thank you for this informative presentation.
+8

There was a problem with the live webinar. I will suggest to run the video up to minute 15:55 and then start to watch the demand webinar. At this point, the problem was fixed. Good information! Great social media to use for professional contacts. Great presenter!
+10

It was good, but I think that it would have been better to emphasize at the beginning that this was an overview of Google +
+2

Great information shared about Google + and as to why you might want to join and use this community. Includes more detailed information in the backchannel.
more reviews ...