Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Simplify Data Collection and Documentation with Google Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you been looking for the perfect way to document student progress, performance, and anecdotals? In this webinar, join Monica Burns as she shows how to create forms to keep track of conference notes, anecdotal evidence, and more using one of her favorite free and customizable tools - Google Forms! Whether you're carrying a tablet or working from a desktop, this data collection tool will revolutionize how you document student achievement.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, August 26, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Google Intermediate
Tags: Data Collection, Documentation, GDOL0124, Google Docs, Google Forms

Reviews (80)

Very informative! Thank you.
+2

Great ideas for using Google Forms. Thanks!

Have used Google Forms; however, now I plan to use more often. Thanks for your presentation.

Lots of good information!

Oh my gosh! Awesome ideas for use in my classes. Sharing this with my colleagues.

Great overview! Wonderful ideas for use in the classroom. Already contacted my colleagues to collaborate on a student self assessment.

Very helpful. Created and exit slip survey and Personal narrative grading rubric already. Can't wait to see how well it works once school starts. Thanks a bunch.

Great presentation!

Excellent webinar! Clearly explained how to make and use Google forms.
Basic Member
+4

Excellent webinar!!!
more reviews ...