Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Increase Collaboration and Maximize Results by Flipping Your Faculty Meetings

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You've probably heard about flipping classroom instruction, but have you ever thought of applying those same principles to your faculty meetings? In this webinar you will learn about the advantages of flipping your faculty meetings, as well as the tools and processes you can use to flip the meetings. Join Jayme Linton as she shows how you can use technology to maximize faculty meetings, increase collaboration and shared decision-making, and provide time to engage with your staff during faculty meetings.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration
Tags: Administrator resources, collaboration, faculty meetings, flipped faculty meetings

Reviews (16)

This was a great presentation. Very easy to understand and it is nice that the power point is broken up into the different sections of before, during, and after. I have experienced Todays Meet and it is great. Google Docs and working collaboratively on them takes a little bit of practice. I suggest having one person for each group being the note taker. I really like the idea of collaborating about rather than reviewing information it seems that it is a better use of time.
+2

Loved the ideas and resources!

I've never heard of flipping faculty meetings. What a great idea and a great use of staff time during these meetings. So often we get ppts ahead of time, but then just go over them in meetings. I love the idea of collaborating during the meetings. Thank you for the tools!

This is my first time hearing about the idea of flipping meetings. I feel like it would be beneficial in that time would not be wasted on information that staff can be aware of prior to the meeting. It sets up a good idea of how the meeting will be run.

Very nicely conducted. Thank you for providing excellent resources for the before, during, and after the flipped meeting.
+3

Good ideas! Thank you!
+10

Great Webinar!
+10

Great presentation!
Basic Member

Great ideas@
+10

I'm surprised at how excited I am about planning Staff development Thank you so much!
more reviews ...