Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Stay Organized and Remember Everything!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you find yourself juggling so many priorities that sometimes you have difficulty remembering everything you need to do and the items you want to follow up on? This webinar will explore Evernote, a free, cloud based note-taking platform that wants its users to "Remember Everything." As teachers, we are often asked to do just that.

Join Nick Provenzano as he shows educators how to leverage Evernote to help them remember everything and share it with their students and staff. Evernote is a platform neutral tool, so Mac, PC, and many mobile device users can learn to use it to help keep their professional lives organized and on track.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 @ 9:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Evernote, note-taking, organization, scheduling, sharing

Reviews (47)

Great webinar, thank you for sharing!

Helpful webinar as I did not know about Notebook. I was looking for a tool to help me organize. Thank you!

Great Ideas!

Awesome ideas
+6

Thanks!
+2

Great webinar.
+2

Great information. I am going to try lesson planning on Evernote for the Fall semester.I am sure this is going to work great. Thank you.
+8

I plan to play around with Evernote more this summer. I always have summer projects in education!

Thank you for the very detailed use of Evernote.

I will have to try this. Thanks for the useful info.
more reviews ...