Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Tech within Danielson's Framework: Planning and Preparation, Domain 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Integrating technology into the Danielson framework for teaching does not need to be thought of as one more thing to do. It should be a natural and meaningful implementation of technology. Join Dr. Sam Fecich as she explores how to integrate technology into Domain 1, Planning and Preparation. In addition to providing a broad overview and explanation of the domain, Sam will provide a sampling of the different tools that can be used to showcase Domain 1 in your teaching. She will discuss tools such as Chalk.com, Pinterest, Twitter, Commonsense Media, Kahoot, Quizizz, Flipgrid, and more!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, January 4, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Commonsense Media, Danielson's framework, Domain 1, Flipgrid, Kahoot, Pinterest, planning, preparation, Quizizz, Twitter

Reviews (13)

+8

Sharing is so important! I agree with your presentation. Great tools and ideas! Thanks. Some I am already using it, and I have new ones to explore! I will try Flipgrid! https://info.flipgrid.com/

Sharing is so important! I agree with your presentation. Great resources and ideas! Thanks. Some I am already using it, and I have new ones to explore! I will try Flipgrid! https://info.flipgrid.com/ . Rubrics are essential in my class for writing and speaking. I will check iRubric

Terrific resources I plan on implementing in my classroom! Thank you!!

Very resourceful.
+7

Thank you for sharing! There are all useful tools to the classroom teacher. ^^"
+3

Great presentation with lots of good information

Great ideas for the meaningful implementation of technology. Thanks!
+3

Great ideas! Can't wait to see the rest of the videos in this series

Thank you

EXCELLENT!!!! THANK YOU!!
more reviews ...