Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Teaching Reading in the Digital Age

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you been looking for practical, user-friendly ways to inject technology into your reading instruction while digging deeper into authentic texts? In this webinar, Jayme Linton will share new strategies, resources, and tools for integrating technology into your daily reading instruction. Participants will explore a variety of Web tools they can use to meet the needs of today's learners.

This webinar has been brought to you by Texthelp, the makers of WriQ. Install it for free at www.texthelp.com/wriq.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, November 16, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Learning Theories & Strategies, Reading & Writing, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: literacy, reading instruction, reading strategies, Response to Intervention, RTI

Reviews (83)

Thank you.

Loved these ideas. Thanks for the great information.

Very good information, thank you!
+3

Lots of great information. Thank you for sharing.

Great webinar! It's loaded with lots of information and resources.
+2

I just loved your Mash-Up suggestion on how to incorporate divergent forms avenues in teaching literacy. I definitely will use it next year. Thank you so much!!

Thank you for this!

Looking forward to checking out Newsela.com and the leveled texts. Thanks!

Great Webinar, loved a lot of the ideas. I need to sit down and think about how to use these with my students. I know that they will love some of the ideas.
+2

Awesome resource.
more reviews ...