Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Slides: Going Beyond a Simple Slide Show

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Slides is a staple in many classrooms, but it's rarely used for more than creating a traditional slide show. However, this deceptively simple tool can open many more ways for your students to learn and share what they know. In this webinar, join Meredith Martin as she goes beyond the basics with Google Slides. She will share how you can use Slides to create digital interactives, to make stop-motion animation, and much more! Come discover how you can unlock the full potential of Google Slides.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 19, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: demonstrate knowledge, Google, Google Slides, interactives, stop-motion animation, student projects

Reviews (14)

Very useful information. Thanks.

Thanks for great information to get me started.

Great tips!

Great tips!!

Great

Very useful tips, excited to try some of them! Thank you, Meredith!
Basic Member

Very useful...great tips!

Awesome, definitely sharable tricks and tips I'll use later.

Thanks Meredith for the great presentation. I have learnt something new and really interesting about Google Slides! I am watching the video a second time because I had to leave the webinar! Really Good!
+2

I loved the stop motion animation and plan to use that with my fifth grade students.
more reviews ...