Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Sites: An Intro to Creating, Adding Content, Managing Settings, and More

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you wished you could have your own class or personal website, but thought you just didn't have the technical expertise to build it? Or maybe you already have a website, but it is outdated or difficult to update. Have you wished you could have your own class or personal website, but thought you just didn't have the technical expertise to build it? Or maybe you already have a website, but it is outdated or difficult to update. Google Sites makes it easy to create a class website that you can use to share info and assignments with students, parents, and colleagues. Join Jerry Swiatek as he shows how you can use the revamped tools and features of Google Sites to create a robust, informative website. He will show how to create a site from scratch or using one of the templates. In addition, he will explain how to edit, add text, insert pictures, include gadgets, embed other Google items, revert to previous versions, and more. Jerry will also share how to manage site settings, as well as how to share with collaborators and publish the site.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 19, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Basics, Website Creation
Tags: assignments, Google Sites, sharing info, sharing resources, web sites, websites

Reviews (33)

Thank you for this information! Presented very clearly and easy to follow! I had been looking for info on how to use the link tab vs. embed and this session actually covered it!! Thanks so much!

So much information on the changes. Thank you so much for sharing.

Awesome Webinar! Excellent and thorough overview and demonstration of the features and simplicity of the updated Google Sites.

I like the clear way that Jerry explains how to use this program! His examples gave me ideas on things that i may want to do when using Sites.
+3

I had just recently heard about Sites, but didn't know anything at all. With just this 30 minute introduction, I feel like I can successfully create and manage a google site on my own. Thanks, Jerry!

Very informative overview of new sites.

Very useful information-Thank you!

This was very informative. Thanks
Basic Member

Just what I needed! Thank you for this presentation!
+10

Great info, as usual! :-)
more reviews ...