Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Organize, Collaborate, and Create with Google Keep

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do your students struggle with executive functions like staying organized and meeting due dates? Join Lauren Boucher as she explores how you can use Google Keep to help students learn organization skills, collaborate, and create on Chromebooks and other web-based devices! In addition to sharing how your students can make the most of Keep, Lauren will also discuss how teachers can use it as well to keep track of deadlines and appointments and collaborate with colleagues.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 5, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Chromebooks, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Chromebooks, collaborate, collaboration, Google, Google Keep, organizational tools

Reviews (10)

+3

Very informative

This is a great app!

Very excellent webinar. I have had many suggestions with regard to this application. I am looking forward to using it for collaboration at grade level, communicating with parents, and keeping myself organized.

Great information about using tools that are usually readily available to all.
+10

Great resource. Thanks!
+8

Very informative.

Loved it! I just made my first To Do list on Google Keep. Yay! Can't wait to use it in my classroom!
Thank you!

Great webinar! The examples of ways that students and teachers can begin to use Google Keep to not only collaborate but also stay organized were really helpful. I liked the idea of using Google Keep as a quick and simple Exit Ticket to assess student understanding.

This may be an especially useful tool for my I.E.P. and 504 students who struggle with organization and remembering project deadlines.

Very helpful information.
more reviews ...