Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Did You Know Google Could Do That?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may already be aware that Google is an amazing search tool, but do you know that it can be used in so many other amazing ways? In this webinar, join Deb Norton as she shares a variety of Google tricks that can be used for time management, interesting calculations, work efficiency, and just plain fun. She will also explore some impressive Google projects that are currently in development that could change your future way of life. After this webinar, you will be able to show off your new Google knowledge to all of your colleagues and friends.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, May 20, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Internet Searches, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: calculations, efficiency, Google, Google projects, Google tricks, time management

Reviews (87)

Presenter did a nice job.

Cool stuff!
Basic Member

This session had so many great examples of what Google can do! Can't wait to try some.
Basic Member

Thanks for all of the info!
Basic Member

So many tools I did not know about.

Love all of the quick tools you can use in the classroom
Basic Member

Showed nice ways to organize and find tabs

I saw several tricks that I hadn't seen before. I will especially use the tricks to save sets of tabs.
Basic Member

I love the little secret gems you shared with us in this lesson such as LMGTFY!
Basic Member

Very infirmatuve!
more reviews ...