Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Apps For Education in Health Education

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to be able to easily improve the flow of assignments and work in your classroom? Join Matthew Pomeroy as he shows how you can use the G Suite for Education tools to create an efficient digital workflow for handing out, turning in, and grading assignments with teacher and/or peer feedback. He will share how he uses a variety of apps to create a classroom environment in which students are in control of their learning. Come discover how to use Google tools to create differentiated learning situations so that your students feel engaged and empowered about their class work.

Details

Subject: Health and PE
Last aired on: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 @ 6:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Google Basics, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: assignments, differentiation, engagement, G Suite, Google Apps, Google tools, Health Education

Reviews (9)

Some really great ideas for my Health class. Thank you for sharing!
Basic Member

Great ideas! I can't wait to get some of these ideas set up for next year! Thank you!
Basic Member
+3

I like your health resources. THanks!

Thank you

imformational
Basic Member
+1

Not quite what I'd expected. Very informative, though. Can't wait to share with my PE collegue!
+1

Great webinar!
+2

Great tips

Great tips for using Google apps to differentiate instruction.
more reviews ...