Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Formative Assessment with Chromebooks: Tools to Check for Understanding

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

How do you know if your students understand what you've taught before, during, and after a lesson? Teachers can use technology tools to check for understanding to get real-time information to help them make decisions in their classroom. Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares her favorite formative assessment tools for teachers using Chromebooks! You'll leave this webinar with plenty of ideas you can use tomorrow in your classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 3, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Google Chromebooks
Tags: Chromebooks, feedback, Formative assessment, Google, student understanding

Reviews (44)

Great resources and explanations of how to use them. Excited to try padlet, nearpod, and seesaw.
Basic Member

Very informative. Some tools are quite practical and time-saving. Enthused to try the Adobe Spark free tools for formative assessment.

Great source of information. Can't wait to try some of these items that were presented. Thanks
Basic Member

Thank you for sharing. It was great information.

Good information on formative assessments.
Basic Member

Never heard of Seesaw but it seems like it is going to be interesting, but the students love Kahoots they even like taking their test on it.
+11

So many great resources that will be wonderful to have in our tech toolbox!!

There are so many cool resources available!

Very informative, great ideas! I am planning to use Padlet when I go back to school in August. Thanks!

Good information that I will incorporate this year.
more reviews ...