Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Get Started with Live Online Adventures Via Skype!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Would you like to inspire, engage, and excite your students while bringing the world into your classroom? Discover how to jump into a world of live adventures with Skype in the Classroom. Join Skype Master Teacher Darcy Grimes as she talks through the basic steps of getting started with this fantastic online community of educators around the world. She will share where you can find Skype Lessons and Virtual Field Trips to cover many different areas of the syllabus. As part of a focus on literacy, Darcy will show how to have amazing authors and writers Skyping live into your classroom!

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more information about using Skype and Literacy at https://education.microsoft.com/literacy.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Microsoft, Sponsored, Virtual Learning
Tags: communication, literacy, Microsoft, Skype, sponsored, virtual field trips, writers

Reviews (34)

I was very excited about the idea of bringing various speakers to our class, or to do field trips around the world. I loved the idea of bringing something that will make an impression to my studentsīminds that they will never forget.
+2

This was very informative and motivating!

This was very informative and motivating! I plan to implement Skype in the Classroom this coming school year. I'm very excited!

Exciting ideas and possibilities!

Interesting concept. I am going to try using Skype as a teaching tool.

this webinar I really liked because of what you can use them for in class for the field trips . I think the kids will really like this.

Sounds exciting!
+8

Very informative. I'm excited about using this in my classroom.
Basic Member

Very interesting!
Basic Member

Can't wait to do the virtual field trips!!!
more reviews ...