Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Forms: An Intro to Adding Questions, Applying Themes, Sharing, and More

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Forms is a powerful free online app that you can use to enter quizzes, polls, formative assessments, exit tickets, and more. Google Forms are easy to use, but it can be helpful to know some basic features and tips so that you can readily begin building, formatting, and sharing forms. Join Matt Bergman as he demonstrates step-by-step how to create a basic Google Form. As part of creating a form, he will show how to enter different question types, apply preset themes, share forms, and view collected data. In addition, Matt will show how to branch to different pages based on previous answers. Come discover the basics of using this amazing app!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 10, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: assessment, Google Drive, Google Forms, question types, themes

Reviews (28)

I have not used Forms before and I am glad that I watched this. There is a lot of great information for first time users.
Basic Member
+1

Great webinar!

This was VERY helpful! I loved being able to pause the video and practice creating a form on another tab. Your instructions are clear and concise. I am excited about all the ways I can implement forms in my classroom!

it was a good webinar.
Basic Member

Thank you Matt!

Loved this! Going to put this in my favorites so I can rewatch when I'm ready to create! Hank you!

Thanks so much. Already using forms but learning new tips everyday.
+8

Excellent presentation!

Very Helpful. Thank you!

Well done! I already use Google Forms but picked up a couple of new tips. Thanks so much!
more reviews ...