Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creation Tools for Web Browsers: Projects for Students on Chromebooks

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Students can create fantastic projects right on their Chromebooks! From presentations, to web pages, to stories, and more, students can demonstrate their understanding of concepts and topics using creation tools on the Web. Join EdTech Evangelist Monica Burns as she shares her favorite websites for creating student projects! She will cover a variety of free tools that are perfect for classrooms using Chromebooks, as well as project ideas and tips for using them.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, May 6, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Chromebooks, creativity tools, Google, presentations, stories, student projects, web pages

Reviews (32)

+8

Awesome presentation. One of my favorite presenters.

there are a few presenters I love and watch and learn from all of their webinarsMonica's are ALL so valuable! Thanks again for such great resources and explaining how they work with kids and projects!
+4

A nice variety of tools that allow students to get excited about writing.
Basic Member

GREAT RESOURCE

Great resources, I can't wait to see how these can help in my classroom.
Basic Member

Great information. I look forward to using these ideas in my classroom. Thank you!

Great for Chromebooks.

Thank you for all the great tech ideas! I am definitely going to look into edubuncee as I had never heard about this before!
Basic Member
+7

A super webinar, as are all of Monica's webinars. She shared some interesting student-centered project ideas, some of which I can use with my elementary ESL students next week. I especially appreciate the offer of extra resources such as student examples of the projects.
+2

Wonderful.
more reviews ...