Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Get Started Creating Engaging Student Projects with Chromebooks

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like for your students to create engaging projects that help them understand concepts, improve creativity, and demonstrate what they know? Join Naomi Harm as she explores how to get started using Google and Chrome Apps to create engaging student projects with Chromebooks. She will share beginning to intermediate levels of collaborative teaching strategies and activities, as well as project ideas that utilize tools such as the "hidden" Google template gallery and the Chrome video, audio and photo apps. Come discover activities that will enhance your instructional approach and empower your students!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 27, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Chromebooks, collaboration, Google Chrome, student activities, student projects

Reviews (46)

Great explanation of using digital tools that engage students and empower them to show their knowledge.

Great presentation, Naomi. I love Storybird! Thanks for the great ideas.
+5

So many great ideas. I have shared this with teachers in my building that are using Chromebooks.

Can't wait to share with teachers! Great stuff!

Such a pleathora of information. I especially enjoyed the tools for students that allows them to create, collaborate, and interact within the projects they develop. I will be putting the chromebooks in my room to better use this school year
+2

great information I will use.
+2

Great information for my classroom! I can't wait to try out WeVideo!

Useful information about chromebooks! Very helpful!

So many useful tools that are exciting and allow so much in the way of presentations for educators to present material, but also for students to use to create their own presentations.
+2

this is a useful tool to help engage students in their learning by making them active participants with chrome books
more reviews ...