Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Get Started Creating Engaging Student Projects with Chromebooks

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like for your students to create engaging projects that help them understand concepts, improve creativity, and demonstrate what they know? Join Naomi Harm as she explores how to get started using Google and Chrome Apps to create engaging student projects with Chromebooks. She will share beginning to intermediate levels of collaborative teaching strategies and activities, as well as project ideas that utilize tools such as the "hidden" Google template gallery and the Chrome video, audio and photo apps. Come discover activities that will enhance your instructional approach and empower your students!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, April 8, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Chromebooks, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Chromebooks, collaboration, Google Chrome, student activities, student projects

Reviews (58)

DID NOT REALIZE WHAT WAS AVAILABLE

Good and helpful programs for usage by teachers.
+10

Great info. Thanks!

Great Job - I love how you organize your presentations.
Basic Member

Thankful to learn about some of the video creation apps.

Lots of valuable information. I look forward to the summer to be able to practice and experiment with some of these apps.
Basic Member

Excellent! I have gotten many new ideas for student project apps. Thank you

Lots of good Apps and information. Looking forward to trying some with my students.

This webinar was very helpful. I have immediate ideas that I can implement in the classrooms to create collaborative projects and present school-wide.

I really found this very informative. The activities that I can create to engage my students by using Google and Chrome apps are many to explore but now I know where to find them. Can't wait to start CREATING!!!
more reviews ...