Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Transforming Your Classroom on a Budget

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to transform your classroom so that it is more inviting and optimal for student learning? Join Naomi Harm as she shows how you can transform a range of classroom spaces from a single corner to an entire classroom on a budget. She will discuss the importance of decluttering the physical and visual working spaces and provide examples of how to repurpose existing furniture to transform the space into a centralized information and research hub. Naomi will also cover how to find and apply for existing dollars through school foundation grants, PTO and PTA groups, and online mini-grants to help fill your newly redesigned classroom with learning tools that inspire student learning.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, January 7, 2016 @ 7:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: classroom design, classroom management, physical spaces, redesign, space design

Reviews (35)

Basic Member

This was a great webinar, gave me a great deal to think about, as I just started to transform my seating in the classroom

I loved the emphasis on student voice!
Basic Member
+3

I am inspired to make my area more cozy. Thanks!

Thank you for so many great ideas!

I really liked the ideas

There were lots of great ideas. Many were very student friendly, and the kids would enjoy helping.

Great presentation.

It gave me a lot of neat ideas. I think my favorite was the calming water feature.
+2

Intrigued by many of the ideas.

Loved the creative ideas.
more reviews ...