Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Screencasts Made Easy: Create and Share Your Own Tutorials

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted to create tutorials for your students or substitutes? A free Web-based screen recorder makes it a breeze to create screencasts that can be used for a variety purposes. In this webinar, we will cover how - in 5 minutes or less - you can use Screenr to introduce a topic or to create a series of screencasts that teach an entire online lesson. We will also show how you can use to provide feedback to your students on digital projects.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Digital Media, Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning
Tags: Blended Learning, Differentiated Learning, Digital Media, record, screencast, Screenr, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, tutorial, Virtual Learning

Reviews (39)

I thought there was a lot of good content in which I might be able to use in my class

Good suggestions for creating and sharing tutorials.

Thanks. It was really a great presentation with lots of tips.

Excellent information on how to get started with Screencastify. Great examples were also provided to demonstrate how and when to use it in the classroom.
+5

Thanks for the demonstration.

Thank you for the overview. I was looking for an option for classes that need to be staffed by a substitute teacher.

I thought the webinar was good. I just read that Screenr is no longer available. I will have to try screencast-o-matic instead.

Hey TAS Mike, a good replacement is www.screencast-o-matic.com
Basic Member

Screenr was retired on November 12, 2015. Anyone know of a substitute program?
Basic Member

This will work
more reviews ...