Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Sign In

iPad Genius

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter Blog YouTube

Redemption Center ( more )

Buttons (Member) - 5 Pack

You're a proud SimpleK12 member, now get the button to prove it!160

Leaderboard ( more )

Webinars Completed

HomeWebinarsUnpacking the Common Core: Technology Powered Projects

Unpacking the Common Core: Technology Powered Projects

Presented by Susan Oxnevad (soxnevad)

$27
Technology can be a powerful tool to help us meet the Common Core Standards and prepare our students for success in school and beyond, and a great way to use that technology is with student projects. Although there are specific Common Core standards dedicated to using technology, an instructional shift calls for the seamless integration of technology into the curriculum. Join Susan Oxnevad as she shows how to use free and user friendly digital tools to design and facilitate Common Core aligned, student-driven learning experiences that provide students with flexible learning paths and extend the walls of the classroom.
Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 13, 2013 @ 10:00:00 AM EDT
Duration: 0.5 hour
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: 589, CCSS, Common Core, Common Core State Standards, Google Docs, MentorMob, student projects, ThingLink, UDL, VoiceThread, Wikispaces
Reviews 11
Showing 0 of 11 reviews ...
+5
Silver Member
8 weeks ago
I love how there are examples presented for many ideas. Excellent presentation.
+11
Blue Member
27 weeks ago
Having projects that require technological integration fits with the theme of my school. Thank you for these wonderful tips.
+9
Blue Member
31 weeks ago
Super cool!
+10
Blue Member
54 weeks ago
NIce ideas and good tools.
Silver Member
60 weeks ago
This was a wonderful presentation. The presentation examples were excellent
+4
Silver Member
63 weeks ago
Wonderful ideas. Thanks for the examples and templates.
+7
Gold Member
63 weeks ago
Lots of great ideas shared.
+7
Platinum Member
82 weeks ago
Thank you for explaining so many things. I'm still not sold on the wonders of Common Core but if we have to we have to just not sure it's really a good thing the more I know about them.
+1
Silver Member
92 weeks ago
These were very concrete ways to expand on the Common Core. Well done!
Bronze Member
93 weeks ago
I really enjoyed this Webinar that showcased student projects that integrated the common core. I thought the pace of the presentation was perfect, the questions were addressed, and the resources are great take aways. Thank you!
more reviews ...