Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Kindergarten Unit Planning

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
3 months ago
Hi Teachers,

I am new to Kindergarten and have been working on familiarizing myself with a few new curriculum books I will be using next year. I was wondering if there were any program or online software for unit planning? I have tried using Microsoft Excel as a template but I need to include all subject areas and curriculum maps for each subject so there is A LOT of content!!!

Thanks,

Montanna
Basic Member
+4
3 months ago
I searched chrome apps and found "Common Curriculum Lesson Planner", "Planboard by Chalk.com",and "Standards Planner" that you can add from your chrome webstore. I used to use one on the IPad too (forgot the name), that was ok. I think you have to try and see which one works best with your learning style.
3 months ago
Thank You! I will try these out...just needed a place to start.
2 months ago
I was introduced to a free online program called The Lesson Builder (http://thelessonbuilder.org/welcome). It allows you to created Units, and lessons within Units or lessons that stand on their own. It is "dynamic" which means your changes are saved as you go, automatically. AND - big plus - you can share the link with your principal (or whoever) and the person(s) who use the link to see what you are planning will always see the most up-to-date version. It will even fill in the Common Core Standards for you.

Last updated: 2 months ago

First
Page 1 of 1
Last