Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Homework - again!

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
1 month ago
I'm wading into the homework debate. I've found lots of articles on the Finnish school system and their no homework policy. Does anyone have any additional resources, or information about schools, districts that are saying no to homework? What are your views on the homework debate?
+8
1 month ago
Homework: How to Make It All Worthwhile

http://www.evidencebasedteaching.org.au/homework-make-worthwhile/
+8
1 month ago
Research Finds The Effects Of Homework On Elementary School Students, And The Results Are Surprising

http://www.lifehack.org/385878/research-finds-the-effects-of-homework-on-elementary-school-students-and-the-results-are-surprising
+2
1 month ago
The only homework I ever gave, was fun stuff & only took a half hour!
+8
1 month ago
Quote from Arlene Talbert

Arlene so happy to see you back! Have a wonderful summer and hope to continue sharing and learning from you.
+2
1 month ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre

Arlene so happy to see you back! Have a wonderful summer and hope to continue sharing and learning from you.

Mariel, I am so glad to be back! It's going to be a great summer!
Basic Member
+1
1 month ago
I agree, giving homework is difficult at times. At my school district, it is hard to get the work back from the students..
+8
1 month ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre

Mariel, I am so glad to be back! It's going to be a great summer!

I believe it too! I am in Peru right now, even though is winter, I am having a great time. As always take a time earlier in the morning to check Simple K12 and learn and share here. I am glad you are back my friend. I miss your post.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last