Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Survey Monkey for Quizzes

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
+10
6 months ago
I see the last time Survey Monkey was shared as a resource was back in 2014. Is anyone using this in the classroom? Or for professional development? I'm considering using this as an assessment tool but would like to know what success you've had with it, if any. (www.surveymonkey.com)
6 months ago
I haven't used survey monkey for assessments, but I have used it for course evaluations, student differentiation for assignments/projects, etc... I still use survey monkey frequently.
+2
6 months ago
Quote from DebbieConstable
I see the last time Survey Monkey was shared as a resource was back in 2014. Is anyone using this in the classroom? Or for professional development? I'm considering using this as an assessment tool but would like to know what success you've had with it, if any. (www.surveymonkey.com)

Quizzes

You can use quizzes to test peoples' knowledge or create assessments. You can make any survey into a quiz by designating correct answers in Multiple Choice or Dropdown questions, and assigning point values to each correct answer. The points earned for each question are added up at the end to make up the respondent's final score. You can choose whether you want to display your respondent's score to them after they complete your quiz.

When you analyze your results in SurveyMonkey, you can see overall averages and statistics across all respondents, as well as each respondent's individual score.
+2
6 months ago
Quote from mrcrawfo
I haven't used survey monkey for assessments, but I have used it for course evaluations, student differentiation for assignments/projects, etc... I still use survey monkey frequently.

Quizzes

You can use quizzes to test peoples' knowledge or create assessments. You can make any survey into a quiz by designating correct answers in Multiple Choice or Dropdown questions, and assigning point values to each correct answer. The points earned for each question are added up at the end to make up the respondent's final score. You can choose whether you want to display your respondent's score to them after they complete your quiz.

When you analyze your results in SurveyMonkey, you can see overall averages and statistics across all respondents, as well as each respondent's individual score.
+2
6 months ago
Quizzes

+10
6 months ago
That helps, thanks! I was hoping I was on the right track. :-)
+10
6 months ago
Quote from mrcrawfo

Thanks for sharing! :-)
+2
6 months ago
Quote from DebbieConstable
That helps, thanks! I was hoping I was on the right track. :-)
+2
6 months ago
Quote from mrcrawfo
+1
4 months ago
I much prefer using Google Forms instead of Survey monkey.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last