Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

Greetings!

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
+3
4 months ago
Hi everyone - I'm new to simpleK12. So far, I've participated in some webinar session and joined as a full member (3 years). I am a special education teacher and have National Board certification in the area of special needs. Looking forward to taking advantage of all that simpleK12 has to offer - including getting to know you.
+3
4 months ago
Welcome!
+8
4 months ago
Welcome to the community! This is a great place to share. I hope we can learn from your expertise.
+1
4 months ago
Welcome
4 months ago
Hi, I am back after taking a couple of years off. I am looking forward to sharing with you and learning from you.
4 months ago
I am looking forward to sharing and learning from you as well.
+8
4 months ago
Nelson,

What subject do you teach and what grades?
+8
4 months ago
Quote from J Nelson
Hi, I am back after taking a couple of years off. I am looking forward to sharing with you and learning from you.

This is the exciting part of this community. You will find great resources, forums, and the best of all great webinars. I have been an active member since 2013.
Basic Member
4 months ago
I'd love to know what recent tactics you've used to engage your students... Anything new and outside the box?
+4
4 months ago
Quote from Megan_SK12
I'd love to know what recent tactics you've used to engage your students... Anything new and outside the box?

Music videos (especially pop music parodies) that teach content, movie and book trailers, virtual field trips, guest speakers via Skype, etc.
First
Page 1 of 3
Last