Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Certification

First
Page 1 of 4
Last
+8
1 year ago
Google has transformed my teaching and I am now looking to become a Google Certified Teacher. I am wondering if anyone else has gone through the process and might have advice.
1 year ago
I just completed Level 1 and Level 2 certification. It was pretty straight forward, and I would suggest following the Google Training guides here: https://edutrainingcenter.withgoogle.com/training

Also just having experience with the Drive and different applications will be helpful.
+8
1 year ago
Congratulations Patrick! Thank you for the link! I completed level 1 two days ago and I just signed up for level 2. I also used that same resource. It worked great for level 1. I am hoping the same is true for level 2.

Last updated: 1 year ago

+3
1 year ago
I, too, am interested in becoming a Google certified teacher. I have completed level one training and am taking the test next week. Then off to level 2. We do not have a local Google Educators Group and I am hoping to get one going.
1 year ago
I successfully passed the level 1 exam and now seriously thinking about level 2.
Basic Member
+4
1 year ago
is there a book or something i can print out to read/study while i'm traveling?
1 year ago
Congrats to you! I just passed the Level 1 exam last week. The training center was excellent. Watching the google webinars here at simplek12 helped a lot too.
+8
1 year ago
I just passed level 2. Go through the Google training and you'll be fine. All of the simple k12 webinars were also very helpful!
1 year ago
I am horrible at timed things so I know how students feel! Was the allowed 3 hours plenty of time to complete Level 1?
+2
1 year ago
In response to Teachtech04: Hi! Just recently passed the Level 1. I needed to really focus and have very little distraction. 3 hours is fine. I did complete it with 4 minutes to spare. I feel your concern with timed things. I process with lots of thought going on. Kinda had to push past that and trust my responses. I wish you the best, you can do it!

Last updated: 1 year ago

First
Page 1 of 4
Last