Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

What do you remember about your teachers?

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
+8
1 year ago
I read this article, and I thought what a nice idea to start a post. I will like to hear from you.

http://www.yummymummyclub.ca/life/education/20140210/what-students-remember-most-about-teachers
+3
1 year ago
I have fond memories of my teachers. Three of them came to my wedding.
+3
1 year ago
I remember a couple of them making me feel special by acknowledging my efforts and successes.
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
special holidays birthdays celebrations!
1 year ago
Thanks for sharing

I remember my 2nd grade teacher always had something nice to say to every student as they walked in class : )

Last updated: 1 year ago

+5
1 year ago
I remember a lot of the crafts,I still have some of the ornaments that I made in elementary school.
1 year ago
I remember my English teacher (Elementary) helped us learn vocabulary with songs. They were always sweet, they made you feel special.
Basic Member
1 year ago
I remember my 5th grade math teacher giving kiddos a hard time if they asked, "Can" I go to the restroom. He'd say, "Can you?" I never got it...until I became a teacher and it all came back to me. HA! Grammar...a tricky beast!
Basic Member
1 year ago
I remember some very special, talented teachers. I also remember one teacher in middle school that told me I couldn't have possibly written the composition I had handed in. I had poured my heart into my paper. She had me bring it home and my parents had to sign it to prove that I was truly writing about an experience I had. She still felt I had plagiarized. I stopped writing after that.
1 year ago
I can name all of my elementary school teachers. I remember them making school exciting and fun. They always made me feel loved and a special.
First
Page 1 of 3
Last