Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Chromebooks One to One classroom in the art classroom

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
+2
2 years ago
Does anyone have experience with a One to One with chromebooks classroom in the art room? If so, what have you done....
2 years ago
I have zero experience with this but I do think you will LOVE google classroom.  :) 

I submitted your question to the AskSimpleK12 website.  Hopefully, they will have some answers.  

Have you seen the Google Art Project?  It's pretty awesome!
+2
2 years ago
I have seen Google Art Project! I have used it with students as well:)  I think I am loving Google Classroom as well...lol!
+10
2 years ago
Quote from jaime.chanter@lakewoodcityschools.org
I have zero experience with this but I do think you will LOVE google classroom. ?:)?

I submitted your question to the AskSimpleK12 website. ?Hopefully, they will have some answers. ?

Have you seen the Google Art Project? ?It's pretty awesome!

jaime.chanter, thanks you for referencing Google classroom. What are some pros and cons of such a setting?
+10
2 years ago
Quote from leah.roudebush
I have seen Google Art Project! I have used it with students as well:) ?I think I am loving Google Classroom as well...lol!

leah.roudebush, I will check out the Google Art Project. Sounds like a great thing! Thank you.
+10
2 years ago
Application yields experience.

Last updated: 6 months ago

+10
1 year ago
Use of chromebooks is popular in many school systems. Staying abreast of best practices or ones that yield stellar results varies. I am most proud that educators never stop learning. Best of all to you. :)

Last updated: 6 months ago

+10
1 year ago
Does anyone have experience with a One to One with chromebooks classroom in the art room? If so, what have you done....

No experience with one-to-tone chromebook art classrooms. I will check into that setup. Thanks for sharing this idea. :)
+8
1 year ago
Quote from Colettedavis

No experience with one-to-tone chromebook art classrooms. I will check into that setup. Thanks for sharing this idea. :)

I will like to learn more..maybe someone can share links on webinars here please.
+10
1 year ago

Check out this link:

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/art-class-enhanced-with-chromebooks/933429/
First
Page 1 of 3
Last