Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Bullying Intervention Toolkit

Strategies, guidelines, and tips for recognizing and dealing with all types of bullying behaviors.

Redeem
(5 available)

You do not currently have enough Bunny Bucks for Bullying Intervention Toolkit.

Overview

Whether done face-to-face or "anonymously" online, bullying can have devastating and long-lasting effects on its victims, and it is essential that educators do all they can to identify and effectively deal with any instances of bullying. This toolkit contains webinars that will help teachers learn to recognize, defuse, and address different types of bullies and bullying behaviors. Discover suggestions and advice for dealing with online bullying and learn about resources you can use to help teach students what to do if they are cyberbullied and how they can avoid becoming cyberbullies themselves.

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

Reviews

+5

Thanks! Lots of good info here!

Well done presentation.

Great strategies to deal with this issue!
+1

Toward the end of the program, it taught me how to react with bystanders to aggression, and not to put them on the defensive.
+1

All of these webinars have been instructive and eye-opening as this type of behavior begins in their early years.
+1

It helped to give me insight on what I can do to help in a cyberbullying situation.
+1

It has raised questions in my mind about the plan my school has in place, if any.
+1

I am looking forward to the next session to enlighten me even more!

Wonderfull

Excellent information!!! Girls can be mean!!! lol
more reviews ...