Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Big Sky Resort
5 Night Stay

Big Sky Resort has created the perfect headquarters for mountain adventures.

Overview

Enjoy five nights of luxury accommodations during the summer of 2016 at the Shoshone condominium in Big Sky, Montana. The summer season in Big Sky Resort is June through September. The condo is a two-bedroom loft that comfortably sleeps 8. The full cost of such a stay would normally be over $2,000.

More details about Big Sky Resort: http://www.bigskyresort.com/Activities/Summer/index.asp

Big Sky Resort has created the perfect headquarters for mountain adventures. Basecamp, located front and center in the Mountain Village offers information on all the exciting attractions including Zipline, High Ropes Course, Bungee Trampoline, Golf, Scenic Lift, Biking, Hiking, and Solace Spa. Basecamp can also help you plan everything from dinner reservations to Yellowstone National Park tours.

NOTE: Transportation arrangements and costs to and from Big Sky are not included.

Reviews (10)

Life goal!

I Love Bunny points can't wait to go! Only a few points away!!!!

there is sumthing ill never get up to

I Love Bunny points can't wait to go! Only a few points away!!!!

I think this would be a great co-worker with my boy brandon maggio (brandon1221).

I am hoping to be able to earn enough bunny bucks to earn this vacation. It would be a wonderful and relaxing trip.
+8

I got it. I am going to Montana next year. Thank you so much Simple K12. Being able to go to this beautiful place by just doing what I love: Learning and Sharing. It is incredible. I am so excited!
Please read my post at: http://community.simplek12.com/scripts/student/collaborate/discuss/topic.asp?id=2193#p20824
+8

I can't wait to go there with my bunnies! I know that is going to be very soon. Thank you for such a great opportunity just by being active and learning which is my passion.
Basic Member

Hoping to win this from Simple K-12. This looks like an amazing place to stay.
+10

My husband and I stayed here from July 18 - 23 and had the most wonderful vacation ever! Big Sky is about an hour's drive from West Yellowstone, so we rented a car at the Bozeman airport and were able to travel to Yellowstone easily for two of our days at the resort. We toured Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, and Mesa Falls, Idaho. The condo is beyond beautiful. We took the Lone Star Expedition to the top of Lone Mountain, enjoyed hiking around the resort, and had nightly activities such as movies, dinners, etc. All in all, a perfect vacation!
more reviews ...