Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

SimpleK12 Bunny Slippers (Extra Large)

So comfy, so iconic - every teacher needs a pair!

Overview

NOTE: Due to limited availability, members may only redeem for one pair each. However, there are other ways earn your bunny slippers! SimpleK12 Presenters and SimpleK12 Event Ambassadors receive bunny slippers. Stay on the lookout for other alternative ways to earn your pair!

Have you been looking for your very own pair of SimpleK12 blue bunny slippers? Look no further!

It goes without saying that these plush slippers are the perfect companion for snuggling in and watching a SimpleK12 webinar or entire Day of Learning. But that's not all they're good for! They're also great to slip on while you're sipping your morning coffee, grading papers, or heading out to a professional development event.

It's Professional Development in Your Pajamas or as we like to say, "PD in Your PJs." It's more than a pair of amazingly comfy footwear it's a way of life!

Extra Large Bunny Slippers recommended for US women's footwear sizes 11+ or US men's footwear sizes 9-12.

Reviews (9)

Our principal said she'd let us wear them to school. I have to earn them and call her bluff!

Thanks
+10

So comfy!
Basic Member
+10

I love my bunny slippers and so does my husband. I am working to earn my husband a pair now. LOL
Basic Member
+7

Just received mine today and currently wearing them. Have four other pairs of slippers and these are by far the most comfortable.
+7

Just redeemed my Bunny Bucks! Feel like a child waiting for Santa.
+2

I'm saving up for these!
Basic Member
+5

Made my goal to get these bunny slippers by Christmas! Wish I had them this weekend, iced over 20 degree weather, two days out of school. Next time!!!
Basic Member
+7

I finally have enough points for this. I can't wait to get these!!!
more reviews ...