Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Web Page Creation

Buy Now

This contains courses and lessons dealing with creating Web pages in the classroom.

Subject: Integrating Technology in the Classroom with Web 2.0 Tools
Categories: Website Creation

• Web Page Creation
COURSE - Introducing Web Page Creation
This course provides an overview of Web page creation including the benefits of creating a class Web page.more... It examines some of the words and phrases associated with creating Web pages. It also discusses how to safely use Web page creation as a student activity by ensuring that school guidelines are followed and parental permission has been obtained. It covers some of the most popular Web page creation applications and their features. Finally, this course discusses some aspects of Web page creation that should be considered to ensure the most benefit for students. 
COURSE - Integrating Web Page Creation in the Classroom
This course discusses how Web page creation can be used in Elementary education.more... It provides examples of lessons that utilize this technology and how they can be used with the youngest students. It also examines how Web page creation can be used with secondary-level students in English, math, science, social studies, and fine arts classes. It provides specific real-life examples of lesson ideas that can be used in each subject area. 

Reviews (6)

I really enjoyed this curriculum unit. I am excited about implementing my webpage.
Thank you for sharing.
This was a very helpful instruction class for web page design. I lacked a lot of the basic information to accomplish this
Info seemed out of date. Otherwise, info was very basic but a good starting point for someone that is new to computers.
Basic Member
Good information.
Interesting information as an introduction but many links are out of date or dead.
Basic Member
What really interest and attract me to the end of it, the many helpful support URLs
more reviews ...