Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Designing a Classroom Website with Google

$127
Buy Now

Overview

Have you wished you could have your own class website, but thought you just didn't have the expertise to build it? Google Sites makes it easy to create a class website that you can use to share information with students, parents, and colleagues. In addition to creating your own site, learn some additional ideas about how you might use sites in your classroom.

Details

Subject: Google Basics
Categories: Google Basics

Contents

• Designing a Classroom Website with Google
Google Sites: An Intro to Creating, Adding Content, Managing Settings, and More
Have you wished you could have your own class or personal website, but thought you just didn't have the technical expertise to build it?more...
5 Great Ways You Can Use Google Sites with Students
When you think about Google Sites, do you tend to think only of building websites?more...
Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 1
Have you ever thought about creating your own web site, but didn't know how or where to get started?more...
Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 2
Google Sites makes it extremely easy to create web sites for your class or as student projects.more...
Build a Class Website and Create a Class Identity
As a teacher in this technological age, you are likely aware of how important to be accessible, inclusive, and digital.more...
Great Ways to Use Google Sites in the Classroom
The new Google Sites makes it easier than ever to create websites, and there are lots of great reasons for teachers and students to use a website.more...

Reviews (4)

Adding some of these tips to my site.

Great way to learn!!

Great walk through on how to start my own Google Sites website for my classroom. I am looking forward to utilizing this tool instead of the paper newsletters each week!
+2

This section really helped me with my google site.
more reviews ...