Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Introduction to Chrome Apps and Extensions

$127
Buy Now

Overview

Explore the world of Chrome Apps and Extensions. These helpful add-ons enhance your Chromebook experience, making it easy to increase productivity, support struggling students, go paperless, differentiate instruction, and so much more.

Details

Subject: Google Chromebooks
Categories: Google Chromebooks

Contents

• Introduction to Chrome Apps and Extensions
Getting Started with Chrome Apps to Create and Make with Your Students
Get ready to explore the wonderful world of free Chrome Apps to create engaging student projects and assist with class productivity and workflow of assignments.more...
Top 10 Free Google Chrome Apps and Extensions for Classroom Use
You may be aware of Google Docs and Google Chrome, but are you using them to their fullest potential?more...
10 Google Chrome Extensions I Use in My Classroom Every Day!
Have you wondered what Chrome extensions are and how to use them?more...
20 of the Best Chrome Extensions for the Classroom
Would you like for you and your students to be more productive and efficient while using your Chromebooks?more...
Tools for Chromebooks: Apps, Extensions, and Add-Ons, Oh My!
Would you like to enhance and customize your students' learning experience?more...
Free Chrome Apps and Extensions to Help You Save Time and Increase Productivity
Do you ever wish you had more time in your day?more...
Chrome Extensions to Support Struggling Students
Did you know that the Google Chrome browser has the power to help all learners read, write, and learn better?more...
Go Paperless with Tech Tools for Chromebooks and Tablets
Whether you are in a one-to-one classroom or have only a handful of devices to share, you can use fantastic tools to manage workflow in your classroom.more...
Using Chrome Extensions to Differentiate Instruction
Chromebooks and Google Chrome allow you and your students quick, easy access to online files, tools, and sites, but are you using these tools to differentiate instruction for all students?more...
Google Drive Add-ons and Chrome Extensions that Enhance Productivity
Would you like the ability for you and your students to be more productive and save time?more...

Reviews (4)

+4

I love when presenters give a google doc link for their list of sites, add-ons, & extensions that are discussed in a webinar, like Lynn Hilt does. This way when I watch a recorded webinar, I can easily find all the sources that are discussed. I find looking in the back channel of a recorded webinar not as user friendly as the goo.gl links.
+4

After watching these webinars, I now have a huge list of extensions and add-ons to try out and use with my students.
+2

Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member

Awesome! I am starting to understand the 1:1 information much better!
more reviews ...