Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPad Toolkit: Lesson Planning, Instruction, and Assessment

Strategies and apps to make lesson planning and assessment easier and more efficient with an iPad.

Buy Now

Did you know that iPads can make lesson planning and assessment easier and more efficient? This toolkit contains webinars that discuss apps and tips for creating, organizing, and accessing lesson plans with an iPad, as well as how teachers can use iPads to get a better understanding of student learning. In addition to hearing suggestions for creating and managing lesson plans with an iPad, you will learn strategies for focusing on the objectives, rather than apps, in order to develop standards-based lessons. You will discover some creatively simple ways to use multiple apps in a lesson in order to reach all types of students, along with ways to differentiate your instruction using QR codes. You will also gain an understanding of how to use iPads to assess student comprehension, and if you are using one-to-one iPads, you will find it useful to hear an overview of iPad apps and online resources that can be used for assessing students on their iPads in a 1:1 classroom.

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Classroom Management, Mobile Learning

• iPad Toolkit: Lesson Planning, Instruction, and Assessment
Lesson Planning with an iPad
Do you have an iPad for your classroom but are unsure how to best use it for planning and delivering instruction?more...
Designing iPad Lessons - Focus on the Objective, Not the App!
Do you know what the key to finding the right apps for your classroom?more...
Don't Be a One and Done: Creative Ways of Reaching All Students with Multiple Apps
Are you a "One and Done" type of teacher?more...
Assessing Student Learning with iPads
You've no doubt heard - or know - that iPads are amazing teaching and learning tools.more...
Free Assessment Tools for Classrooms Using One-To-One Technology
If you are fortunate enough to have one-to-one technology in your classroom, you are likely using a variety of learning tools, but are you making full use of time-saving assessment tools?more...
Easy QR Code Projects to Differentiate and Energize Learning
Would you like to differentiate your lessons to better meet your students' individual needs and learning styles?more...

Reviews (9)

This learning program provided a wealth of valuable information. Some webinars are definitely worth a revisit!
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Thanks for the info.
Creative ways to assess students using iPads. I'm always looking for new ideas.
Overall, great course. Some courses were better than others (that always happens though). I still got some good stuff out of it.
"Assessing Student Learning with iPads" gave some clever ideas on ways for students to use ScreenChomp and Voice Thread instead of just teachers.
I watched "Free Assessment Tools for the One-to-One Classroom" and I thought it was very informative. I have experience with some of the apps, but I had never heard of Understood It or The Notepad. Both look like they would be very useful for formative assessment during a lesson. Plus, they would keep students more engaged. I know a teacher that uses NearPod and I can't wait to try using it.
Informative and interesting set of webinars. Thanks to all the presenters.
more reviews ...