Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Collaboration Toolkit

Discover a variety of tools, strategies, suggestions, and apps for collaborating and sharing.

$137
Buy Now

Overview

Whether it is educators sharing ideas with other educators or students brainstorming and doing group projects with each other - collaboration strengthens learning and helps foster key skills. This toolkit contains webinars that discuss various free tools that facilitate easy collaboration, along with strategies for online projects and discussions that increase engagement and build collaborative skills. Learn about collaborative tools, such as shared documents, wikis, presentation tools, online sticky notes, online discussions, and more - and how you can use them in your classroom. You will also discover ways you can easily collaborate and share with fellow educators to learn best practices, distribute information, and enhance your professional development. If you use mobile technologies, you can also explore suggestions and strategies for using iPads, tablets, and mobile apps to share resources and collaborate.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Communication & Collaboration, Tools for Student Projects

Contents

• Collaboration Toolkit
Productivity and Collaboration in the Cloud with Google Drive
Are you looking for a free word processing program?more...
Fighting Engagement Deficit Disorder with Blended Instruction
Getting and keeping your students' attention can frequently be a challenge.more...
Make Collaboration Easy with Google Presentations and Spreadsheets
Getting students to collaborate on a project usually presents a number of challenges - often they can't get together outside of class, it's difficult for them to share documents, or one student ends up doing most of the work on his or her computer.more...
Wikis Are More than Wikipedia!
Would you like an easy-to-use Web tool that allows your students to collaborate, create, and communicate?more...
Top Tools for Adding Your Voice to the Social Media Conversation
Are you ready to dive into the educators' social media world and begin sharing with others, but are unsure of the best way to do that?more...
Brainstorm and Share Using Online Sticky Notes
Learn how to effectively share and post online sticky notes on Wallwisher, Lino, and Scrumblr.more...
The Power of Backchannel Discussions: Using a Live Blogging Tool
Would you like to have real-time collaboration and feedback with your students?more...
Project Ideas and Free Tools for Collaborative Learning
The Web is full of great free tools that help and encourage our students to collaborate on projects.more...
Connecting and Collaborating with Google Hangouts
Would you like to easily connect, collaborate, and communicate with other educators, parents, or classrooms- whether they're next door or around the world?more...
Use Your iPad to Share Resources, Collaborate, and Eliminate Paperwork
Like many educators, do you have lots of great resources you'd like to share with your colleagues or students, but aren't sure of the best way to go about it?more...
Working Together: iPad Apps that Facilitate Student Collaboration
While working together can often lead to great projects and develop collaborative skills, it can sometimes also create logistical problems as students try to share and integrate information.more...
Let's Partner Up! Pair Work Activities with the iPad
Using iPads allows students to create, think critically, and problem solve.more...

Reviews (10)

Basic Member
+2

Great tips and information
+7

Good set of resources!
+3

Great resources in this one to help guide collaboration.
+8

Great info!

Good info! I had a couple of problems getting the webinars to show properly.
+1

The first video stopped 15 seconds into it and never worked again.
The second video stopped abruptly after 5 minutes.
Basic Member

I thought all of topics were great. I really liked how you provided information that could be tailored for limited devices in the classroom. This has given me some great ideas on how to start things.
+3

Excellent!
+8

Great webinars! I love all the series. Thanks.
+5

I like the variety of applications and practices shared throughout these webinars!
more reviews ...