Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Toolkit: Tools to Manage Your Class and Time

Free Google Tools to help you manage your class and your time!

Buy Now

Do you frequently find yourself with too much to do and too little time? Is it sometimes hard to keep track of appointments, student data, and communications? Discover some free Google tools that help you create self-grading tests, as well as formative assessments that actually save you time. Learn how to efficiently document and keep track of student performance and conference notes. Hear about time-saving management tips and tools for keeping track of your busy schedule, improving your communication with parents, keeping your privacy, and more!

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Classroom Management, Google

• Google Toolkit: Tools to Manage Your Class and Time
Save Time and Simplify Your Grading
Do you spend seemingly endless hours grading student quizzes and tests?more...
Create Self-Checking Quizzes with Google Forms and Spreadsheets
Do you spend too much time grading quizzes?more...
Grading and Assessment with Google: Tips & Tricks to Save You Time
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of grading that piles up on your desk each year?more...
Simplify Data Collection and Documentation with Google Forms
Have you been looking for the perfect way to document student progress, performance, and anecdotals?more...
Get on Track and Stay There with Google Calendar!
Do you sometimes find it difficult to keep track of everything on your busy schedule?more...
Use Google Apps to Improve Communication with Parents
Connecting with parents is vital for a successful classroom.more...
Stay Connected and Keep Your Privacy with Google Voice
In this age of connectivity, parents and colleagues often expect more immediate access to teachers.more...
5 Great Google Tools: From Simple to Complex
Many people are familiar with and use Google tools, but often they are unaware of all the features some of these tools offer.more...

Reviews (9)

Good collection and overview of useful tools in Google, Some changes since the time of some of these webinars, however not enough to invalidate the general information.
Good information for beginners. He talks fast so you may have to pay extra attention.
Suggestions for grading written assignments with Google are wonderful and save a lot of time
Well done. Very helpful.
Thank you for a wonderful presentation. 🍎📚
Basic Member
Simplified and made easy to learn and emulate. I can't wait to create my first quiz. Thanks for a great presentation!
Basic Member
The grading and assessment tips from Catlin Tucker are great. I was familiar with Flubaroo, but as an eighth grade language arts teacher, I especially appreciated all of the other strategies Ms. Tucker gives for grading items that are not black and white answers.
Basic Member
I watched Brandon's 5 Great Google Tools, and was disappointed not with the content, but the audio. The audio feed cut out intermittently during Brandon's presentation.
This was great! I can't wait to try this!
more reviews ...