Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Toolkit: Tools for Class and Student Projects

Free Google tools that can be used for group, class, or student projects.

Buy Now

Free Google applications and tools make it easy for students to explore, create, communicate, and collaborate individually, in small groups, or as a class. This toolkit contains webinars featuring Google tools and tips that help students search efficiently for the information they need and let them go on virtual explorations and field trips. Discover how you or your students can use these tools to build Web sites, create collaborative presentations, improve writing skills through peer feedback, create digital drawings, and more. You will also realize the wealth of resources available with Google Chrome apps, and if you have access to mobile technologies, find out what you can do with Google's mobile apps.

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Google, Tools for Student Projects

• Google Toolkit: Tools for Class and Student Projects
10 Google Search Tips to Help You Find the Info You Need
With so much information on the Internet, it can be difficult to sift through search results to find just the information you need - unless you know some tricks to narrowing your searches.more...
Virtual Explorations and Field Trips with Google Tools
While Google is widely known for tools such as its search engine, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail, many of its lesser known tools can be just as useful for teachers.more...
Improve Writing Skills Using Digital Writing and Google Docs
Would you like to improve your students' writing skills and help them bridge the gap between writing in school and writing in the real world?more...
Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 1
Have you ever thought about creating your own web site, but didn't know how or where to get started?more...
Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 2
Google Sites makes it extremely easy to create web sites for your class or as student projects.more...
Go Google for Presentations
Have you ever wanted students to collaborate on presentations outside of class, but file sharing and logistics were a problem?more...
Using Google Slides to Construct Knowledge and Encourage Student-driven Learning
Would you like to design student-driven learning experiences that require students to construct knowledge as they create - an idea supported by the Common Core State Standards?more...
Using Google Drawing in the Classroom
Words are important, but sometimes a picture can say it even better - especially when it's an original drawing!more...
Getting to Know Google Chrome Web Tools and Apps
Did you know that there are a variety of free Chrome apps and tools that can be used with your Google Chrome browser to enhance your lessons and your classroom?more...
Google Anywhere: An Overview of Google's Mobile Apps
While Google and Apple may be staunch competitors in the mobile market, that doesn't mean there aren't great Google apps available for both the iOS and Android platforms.more...

Reviews (21)

Excellent information!!!!
Excellent demonstration of tools. Awesome resources to use with students of many ages. Thank you!
Loved the 10 tips presentation!
I knew a lot of these things, but the ones that I didn't know really were amazing! I have used many of the Google features in my classroom, I am so glad to have learned so many more.
Great ideas for using Google tools for teaching
Wow! Can't wait to put into practice!
Thank you for the tips and tricks.
I like the check your own work for plagiarism.
Using Google Slides to Construct Knowledge and Encourage Student-driven Learning-Awesome ideas for teaching kids how to use Google slides and love the idea of group jobs.
Very helpful tips for the classroom...Thank you
more reviews ...