Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Toolkit: An Overview of Google Tools

Google tools that can be used to collaborate, share, create, connect, and investigate!

$137
Buy Now

Overview

You may be familiar with free Google tools such as Google Search or Google Drive, but are you using them to their fullest potential? And are you aware of some lesser-known Google tools that can help you and your students collaborate, create, explore, communicate, and learn? This toolkit contains webinars that share strategies and show how you and your students can use a variety of free Google tools to collaborate, share, create, connect, and investigate. You will also discover tools and tips for creating time-saving quizzes and surveys, collecting data, communicating with parents, and building websites. Find out how to stay on track with Google Calendar, as well as how to use Google Groups or Google+ with your learners. Learn how to search more efficiently with Google Search, or see how easy it is to connect with students and parents while keeping your privacy with Google Voice. Learn about several Google tools that can take you and your students on virtual field trips and explorations. All of this and more!

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools

Contents

• Google Toolkit: An Overview of Google Tools
Going Google: The Quick Start Guide to Getting Started with Google Tools
Chances are good that your students already know how to harness the power of many Google tools, but what about you?more...
Productivity and Collaboration in the Cloud with Google Drive
Are you looking for a free word processing program?more...
Streamline Collaboration and Communication with Google Docs
Are you looking for ways to utilize technology to work and learn collaboratively within your educational organization?more...
Go Google for Presentations
Have you ever wanted students to collaborate on presentations outside of class, but file sharing and logistics were a problem?more...
Make Collaboration Easy with Google Presentations and Spreadsheets
Getting students to collaborate on a project usually presents a number of challenges - often they can't get together outside of class, it's difficult for them to share documents, or one student ends up doing most of the work on his or her computer.more...
Time-saving Forms, Surveys, and Quizzes with Google Forms
Discover how Google Forms can help you generate quick quizzes, surveys, and detailed spreadsheets with charts.more...
Make Google Forms Work for You!
You're probably familiar with Google Drive and may have used Google applications to create online documents, spreadsheets, or presentations, but have you ever used Google Forms?more...
Virtual Explorations and Field Trips with Google Tools
While Google is widely known for tools such as its search engine, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail, many of its lesser known tools can be just as useful for teachers.more...
Using Google Maps for Virtual Journeys
Have you ever wanted to take your students on a journey without leaving the classroom?more...
Get on Track and Stay There with Google Calendar!
Do you sometimes find it difficult to keep track of everything on your busy schedule?more...
Stay Connected and Keep Your Privacy with Google Voice
In this age of connectivity, parents and colleagues often expect more immediate access to teachers.more...
Connect, Access, and Communicate with Google Groups!
Do you have a place where your students or colleagues can connect, share, and collaborate without the website look and feel?more...
Google Search: 10 Tips to Help Your Students Search Smarter!
Students today have access to unlimited information via the Internet, but do they know how to find information?more...
Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 1
Have you ever thought about creating your own web site, but didn't know how or where to get started?more...
10 Tips & Ideas for Using Google Tools with Learners
Perhaps you've heard the buzz about Google tools, but weren't sure if they were suitable for your classroom.more...

Reviews (40)

very helpful

Google tool kits! Great for us beginners and reviews from our webinars!:)

Overall, this toolkit is fantastic! I have two suggestions: 1. Most important... a few of these sessions are 2-3 years old. Google has changed a lot in that time! On those, I feel uncertain that I received the best information. In my opinion and as an example, it's better to say you have 50 sessions on a topic that you know are up-to-date and useful than to say you have 150 sessions but there's 100 older ones. (I apologize for that lengthy, run-on sentence!) 2. When having the live webinars, the facilitator needs to keep in mind that when members are watching it on demand, they don't need to see the great membership deals or a lot about how to navigate the site. The facilitator needs to go to the slide with the back channel info on it and straight into the Q&A. I advocate for SK12 every chance I get! I just want it to be the best it can be! As for this Chromebooks Toolkit, it is a must see with a little updating here and there. When viewing, just check the date below the video!

Very informational and I look forward to experimenting!!

This is a very good review of the great tools available when using google!

Virtual field trips and the google voice texting is great!

Good tips and reviews for using Google tools

Perfect for those who are new to Google Chrome.

Related: URL for ease of research!

Related: URL for ease of research!
more reviews ...