Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flipped Classroom Toolkit

Discover strategies, suggestions, tools, and apps for flipping your classroom.

Buy Now

Would you like to have more class time for hands-on learning, one-to-one interaction, class projects, labs, or collaborative student activities? One way to achieve that is by flipping your class and letting students use technology outside of class to view videos, listen to lectures, take part in online discussions, or perform other out-of-class tasks to help understand the materials being covered – leaving you with more class time for engaging activities. This toolkit contains webinars that discuss various strategies for flipping your classroom, along with some of the tools that you and your students can use to achieve your goals and objectives.

• Flipped Classroom Toolkit
Flip Your Classroom and Teach the Common Core Standards
Would you like to flip your instruction to create a student-centered classroom and address the Common Core Standards at the same time?more...
Flip Your Classroom with Online Discussions
Would you like to maximize your precious class time to more effectively engage students?more...
Create Interactive Videos for Flipping Your Class
How would you like to easily create interactive content that you can use to "flip" your class?more...
Flipping Your Classroom: Going Beyond the Videos
Are you curious about the flipped classroom model, but don't want to record your own videos?more...
Flipping Your Classroom: It's Easy with Khan Academy
Have you ever wished that you had more time for hands-on work, collaborative projects, or labs during class?more...
Getting Started with Khan Academy
Have you ever thought about flipping your classroom so that you can do more collaborative and hands-on projects in class?more...
Screencasts Made Easy: Create and Share Your Own Tutorials
Have you ever wanted to create tutorials for your students or substitutes?more...
Lessons That Talk: Create Differentiated and Online Lessons for K-8 with Screencasts and Audio
Have you ever wanted to easily create online lessons that include audio and video?more...
Vocabulary Lessons that are Student-Centered and Collaborative
Learning vocabulary can often be tedious for students, but it doesn't have to be!more...
Flipping your Elementary Classroom with Only One iPad
Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra set of hands in the classroom to work with students while you worked with a small group?more...

Reviews (13)

Good Ideas although some were from 2013 and the presentation about Screenr which disappeared on December 2015.
Really good ideas, and helpful tips, especially the suggestions for non-video "flipping."
Great ideas!
Basic Member
I'd love to be able to have more class time and do the flip classroom. We are a 1:1 school and students take their iPads home. I have actually tried several times but the issues that I came across is that our school web filter that we use to protect our students is not always compatible with their home systems. Our school block YouTube and for some reason students can't always use Khan Academy. I do use screencasting too but I would like to use what is already out there. It would be a time saver. Thanks for the great info though
Basic Member
I think I learned quite a bit here. I wasn't sure which one would be most useful at first. I am looking to using and implementing Screencasting, which oddly was the last of the Flipped Toolkit I watched.
Basic Member
We are starting to work with teachers in some Math classes that are trying to flip their classes. I will be sharing this information. Thanks
This was a great overview and understanding of the flipped classroom.
Basic Member
The best resources shown are when the resources is paired with a concrete classroom application. I was "told" next year that the district wants me to pilot a flipped classroom. Little training and no tools. Thank goodness for you guys.
Basic Member
All in all, great ideas and concepts that I am already using for collaborative projects.
more reviews ...