Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Simplify Grading and Streamline Assessments - Time-Saving Toolkit Vol. 2

Valuable time-saving tools and strategies to administer, grade, and analyze quizzes and tests.

Buy Now

Does it seem like you spend too much of your time grading quizzes and tests? Do you wish there were easier ways to analyze or share your students’ test results? Would you like to do more formative assessments, but you’re not sure how to get started or are afraid they will just consume more of your time? If any of these sound familiar to you, this toolkit is just what you’re looking for! In it, you will find a variety of Web tools and strategies that can simplify and streamline grading and assessments.

Join experienced educators as they share valuable time-saving tools and strategies that you can use to administer, grade, and analyze student quizzes and tests. You will learn about options for self-grading tests and paperless grading, as well as time-saving solutions that help you combine assignments and grading with communication, making it easier to communicate with parents and students. You will discover not only how to make formative polls, surveys, and assessments fun and engaging for your students, but also how to easily collect information and use it to inform your instruction. Learn all of this and much, much more!

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Organizational & Time-saving Tools

• Simplify Grading and Streamline Assessments - Time-Saving Toolkit Vol. 2
Save Time and Simplify Your Grading
Do you spend seemingly endless hours grading student quizzes and tests?more...
Create Self-Checking Quizzes with Google Forms and Spreadsheets
Do you spend too much time grading quizzes?more...
Time-saving Forms, Surveys, and Quizzes with Google Forms
Discover how Google Forms can help you generate quick quizzes, surveys, and detailed spreadsheets with charts.more...
Simplify Grading, Stay Organized, and More with Edmodo!
You may be aware that Edmodo, a social learning network for K12 education, allows you to communicate with students and parents, but did you know that it allows you to do so much more?more...
Save Time Grading with Engaging, Online Assessments
Would you like to create engaging, meaningful assessments and save time on grading?more...
Free Web Tools for Easy Formative Assessment
Formative assessments can help you determine how students are progressing with content and make adjustments to instruction.more...
Save Time and Increase Student Engagement with Paperless Grading
Do you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time grading papers?more...

Reviews (4)

Great ideas to make grading easier.
Good information. I can use some of these things with my third graders!
Basic Member
Helpful webinar. I really like the comparison graph that shows the time savings and comparisons with paperless grading. Thank you.
Great info. I never thought that using Google docs could be this useful.
more reviews ...