Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Reduce Clutter and Get Organized - Time-Saving Toolkit Vol. 1

Strategies, tools, and apps to get organized, save time, stay on track, and reduce frustration!

$137
Buy Now

Overview

Do you find yourself overwhelmed by piles of paperwork? Is it difficult to locate the online tools, resources, and information that you need or would like to share? Do you sometimes struggle to keep track of appointments and remember all the tasks you are supposed to do? If you wrestle with any of these issues, this toolkit is perfect for you! Discover a variety of free Web tools, mobile apps, and strategies to get organized, save time, stay on track, and reduce frustration.

These presentations from experienced educators will help you discover how to organize online files, documents, and resources so that you can easily access and share them with colleagues, students, or parents. Presenters will discuss free tools and helpful strategies you can use to keep track of the appointments, events, and notes you need to remember. You will also learn how you can help your students become better organized with a variety of free Web tools and resources. Discover all of this and much, much more!

Details

Subject: SimpleK12 Assignments
Categories: Bundles & Toolkits, Organizational & Time-saving Tools

Contents

• Reduce Clutter and Get Organized - Time-Saving Toolkit Vol. 1
I'm Drowning Here! Online Organization for Teachers
Needing some ways to organize files and notes to give a boost to your productivity?more...
Amazing Organizational and Timesaving Apps for the Connected Teacher
Learning online can be an incredible journey, but at some point you may feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of resources.more...
Get on Track and Stay There with Google Calendar!
Do you sometimes find it difficult to keep track of everything on your busy schedule?more...
Operation Organization: Tools for Today's Teachers
Are papers flying every which way when you open a folder or binder?more...
Stay Organized and Remember Everything!
Do you find yourself juggling so many priorities that sometimes you have difficulty remembering everything you need to do and the items you want to follow up on?more...
Are Your Students Organizationally Challenged? The Web Can Help!
Do many of your students struggle to keep their notebooks and backpacks organized?more...
Keep Yourself Organized with LiveBinders
Is your bookshelf full of old, dusty three-ring binders?more...

Reviews (9)

Evernote is something I might consider now that I saw this and he said it works on chrome books.

So many ideas to try and go through! Now to find the time to do that!

There are so many useful resources in this time-saving toolkit I may actually find the time to utilize many of them!
Basic Member

There is almost too much here! :O Tons of great info shared here. Thanks.
Basic Member
+5

Tons of great resources in this toolkit.

Usefuk info.
+7

A great set of webinars. Informative and practical.
+8

Great collection of webinars on organization. I've got some programs to learn! :o)
Basic Member
+6

Good sound advice for all types of users. Practical information.
more reviews ...