Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with the Community

Overview

Welcome to the SimpleK12 Teacher Learning Community! These quick and easy-to-follow videos will guide you through our site. Upon joining as a Full Access Member, you may also receive corresponding emails. The videos in this course will always be available for you as you continue your membership.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12
Categories: Memberships

Contents

• Getting Started with the Community
Welcome to the Teacher Learning Community
Whether you are just getting started, or have been with us since the beginning, learn how to get the most out of your Teacher Learning Community Membership.more...
Set up your profile, access help, and navigate “My Content”
In this short video, we guide you through setting up your profile and show you how to earn badges and Bunny Bucks!more...
Register for live webinars, and access webinars on-demand
In this short video, you will learn just how easy it is to find and register for live webinars.more...
Download and share resources and connect with other members
There are 1,000s of lesson plans, rubrics, and other resources waiting for you!more...
Print and Access CEUs, Clock Hours, and Transcripts
Step by step directions on how to print out your CEU certificates and transcripts.more...
Earn Bunny Bucks, badges and slippers
A video overview of ways to earn “Bunny Bucks” how to redeem to earn fun prizes like our famous blue bunny slippers.more...

Reviews (122)

Worth to be watch all from one sitting. After, you will be ready to really get the most out of this learning community site,
Thanks!

This answered a lot of general questions, and gave me some tips about using the site.
Basic Member

good

Great I am ready to get started! Thank you

It was really useful to have a very simple and straightforward explanation of the site features.

I thought the program was quite informing.

Great overview of all the SimpleK12 resources. Thanks, Lisa! :-)

I like the learning program.

Easy to understand.

This overview was wonderful! It was detailed and easy to understand without being long and boring
more reviews ...