Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Sample eBooks

Overview

Want to learn about something new? SimpleK12 eBooks are a great quick-start guide to a variety of new topics. Full of practical ideas, and designed to give you a fresh outlook, these eBooks are available to download and print, or view on your mobile device. For a FULL list of eBooks visit the Shared Resources area of the Community, and download some more.

Details

Subject: SimpleK12
Categories:

Contents

• Sample eBooks
20 Free iPad Apps Educators Can’t Live Without!
There are thousands of free iPad Apps out there, but finding the perfect ones for you can be tough.more...
21 Signs You're a 21st Century Principal
Find out if you're a 21st century principal!more...
21 Signs You're A 21st Century Teacher
Find out if you're a 21st Century teacher!more...
Top 7 Virtual Field Trips
Virtual field trips are interactive Web-based experiences that guide students through an exploration of content about themes, such as a specific place or time.more...
101 Free Tech Tools for Teachers
At SimpleK12, we have meticulously scavanged the internet in search for the best free classroom tech tools.more...

Reviews (37)

Basic Member
+2

I have read and downloaded the resources however I have not received a completed status for each download on the sample eBooks page will this post as completed or are there other steps needed to receive a status of completion.
+3

Great resources but is not showing when I am completing.....
Basic Member

I have read and downloaded the resources however I have not received a completed status for each download on the sample eBooks page will this post as completed or are there other steps needed to receive a status of completion.
Basic Member

great resources
+10

Great books
+8

Ah! I think we'll have some virtual field trips this year. I know the students will enjoy them. Thanks.
+2

These are great resources.
Basic Member

great resource, does not show that I have used them,
Basic Member
+9

Great resources shared in this ebook. Cannot wait to share them with other teachers at my school!

Great apps and very helpful!
more reviews ...