Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Sample Webinars

Enjoy these FREE On-Demand webinars and get a feel for the Teacher Learning Community! Full Access members to The Community just love the access they get to the recordings of all live webinars - and now you can experience this convenience with this collection of free sample webinars.

Subject: SimpleK12

• Sample Webinars
10 Techie Tools for Teachers
Are you ready to make grading and collecting information from your students a breeze?more...
20 Free iPad Apps Educators Can't Live Without!
There are thousands of free iPad Apps out there, but finding the perfect ones for you can be tough.more...
Going Google: The Quick Start Guide to Getting Started with Google Tools
Chances are good that your students already know how to harness the power of many Google tools, but what about you?more...
iPad Apps for Administrators' Classroom Observations
Administrators have long done observations of teachers, but now more than ever, administrators are being required to observe and document more often and in greater detail.more...
The Right Tools for the Right Job: 30 Tools in 50 Minutes
Any craftsman will tell you that using the right tools makes the job a whole lot easier - and for an educator, using the right classroom tools is no different.more...
15 iPad Tips for Teachers
If you're lucky enough to have an iPad, you may have noticed that when your iPad arrived, it didn't come with an instruction manual!more...

Reviews (12)

Basic Member
Thanks so much-these have been very helpful!
Great information. I was thinking that I'd love to see a page lisitng all of the sites referenced, and BAM you did it. Thanks so much.
Wow lots of information A
Basic Member
Great information, 30 tools was packed with great info.
Basic Member
Great presentation, great tools, Thanks, A+
Basic Member
Great resource! Thanks
Basic Member
Techie tools for teachers was great
Basic Member
Steven Anderson's webinar on 30 tools was excellent! I think it is my favorite so far! I learned so much about a variety of tools I can use in my classroom!
Basic Member
Great resources, thank you.
Basic Member
This learning program is packed full of ideas. Once again a great resource to share with our teachers. Thanks! My membership has paid for itself many times already!
more reviews ...